The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Coloring your cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

T.G Kenny
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaysia
243 Posts

Profile of T.G Kenny
Anyone here have any experience spraying your cards into other color? I sprayed my cards into red color, but they don't fan anymore. Does anyone here know how do I make the cards fan like it used to, again?

Or do you have any other method(s) to color cards?

Thanks!
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
SEO magic sells colored manipulation cards.

http://www.seomagic-usa.com/catalog/prod......ts_id/31
-Matt
Levent
View Profile
Special user
USA
801 Posts

Profile of Levent
In the early 1980s, I used to color the edges of my cards with a magic marker pen and a yellow highlighter pen. They seemed to fan ok if I did not overdo the marker.

Best regards,
Levent
http://www.LeventMagic.com
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Quote:
On 2009-06-11 13:04, Matthew W wrote:
SEO magic sells colored manipulation cards.

http://www.seomagic-usa.com/catalog/prod......ts_id/31

I would also recommend what Matthew pointed out - color manipulation cards from SEO.
Matt101
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Matt101
Try using a fanning powder this should make the cards to fan again
T.G Kenny
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaysia
243 Posts

Profile of T.G Kenny
Thanks for the valuable information, will try to get SEO million cards soon! I am coloring my cards because I want to make my theme red in color, red necktie, red cards, red wands, red thimbles, red canes.. Lol, you get the idea.

But anyway thanks! I've tried to use fanning powder, it works like a charm! But I don't like the feel of my cards after using fanning powder, it feels very uncomfortable! I don't know how to describe but I hope there are more methods out there? Anymore method is greatly appreciated!
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Are you using the red cards for singles productions or fans productions or both?
trashmanf
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of trashmanf
There are also red decks. Magic Makers makes the MOST red deck (red faces also) but its finish does not fan exceptionally well either (although it'll be better than your home=made version)

do you want the faces or the backs red? if its just the back you could use Bees.
T.G Kenny
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaysia
243 Posts

Profile of T.G Kenny
I want my cards to have red faces and backs as well. I m using for cardini's single, rollout production, tenkai production and many more. Any idea on how to make the cards fanable other than fanning powder? Thanks.

Kenny
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
If seen from a distance the faces look like blank cards. So why the red faces?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Coloring your cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL