The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Fielding West - Seattle Lecture - Saturday, June 13th! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Fielding West Lecture
Saturday, June 13th
2:00pm.
Shawn O'Donnell's Restaurant
122 128th St. SE, Everett, WA.
(425) 257-8600
NWRF Members: $20
General Admission: $25

Fielding West is not only a magician's magician but he possesses that very rare and impeccable sense of comedic timing that has landed him the opening spot for some of the biggest names in show business. A winner in the prestigious Desert Magic Seminar's Comedy Magic Competition, Fielding has opened the show for such A-list celebrities as Liza Minnelli, Glen Campbell and dozens more. His numerous network television appearances include spots on A&E's An Evening at the Improv, Caroline's Comedy Hour, and NBC's The World's Greatest Magic and World's Wildest Magic specials. Attend Fielding's lecture and learn comedy from one of the best in the business.

See you there!!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
It was one of the best darn lectures you're likely to see. Next stop... Oregon, and I highly recommend it if you happen to be in the area.
electric.ceu
View Profile
Regular user
I can't believe I have
130 Posts

Profile of electric.ceu
I agree, it was a great lecture. Fielding is a very nice guy and he made sure to greet and shake hands with everybody in attendance. I bought his Comedy Magic Show video and it's great. It had most of the material from the lecture and much more. I'm so glad I got to meet Fielding.
Timothy James
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Sounds like a must see.
Anyone know where and when he'll be in Oregon ?
Thanks much, Bob.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
June 16th, in Eugene. Contact lee@leeasher.com for time and location.
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Perfect !. I live in Eugene.
Thank you very much, Bob.
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
This is a must see folks. I had a great time at his lecture and learned a ton. Thanks Fielding. Brian
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Brain's right, I was able to attend the lecture last night. I as well learned a lot and of course had to buy a few items. The only down side was that several of us were told that it would start at 7:00, when actually it was 7:30. Unfortunutly, I was only able to stay for the first half, which was ended around 9ish, so by the time I got home and to bed and fell asleep it must of been about 10:30 or so. I have to get up at 2:00 in the morning for my day job. I'm on my break now having some coffee, I'm hoping the caffine will kick in soon.
Bob.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Fielding West - Seattle Lecture - Saturday, June 13th! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL