The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » ...and in real gambling news (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I hit Cotto by decision over Clottey Saturday night at -130. Although Cotto was close to a 3-1 favorite, by isolating the decision (i.e. concluding that Clottey wouldn't get knocked out), I brought the odds to a figure that actually had some value (although a horrible cut suffered by Cotto due to an accidental head butt almost cost him the fight).
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Well Lobo, the last time I bet on a boxing I was cheated. I had Lewis to beat Evander Holyfield about 10 yeas ago and they said it was a draw. Betting on boxing is real gambling alright if your not with the show.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
necro555
View Profile
Veteran user
335 Posts

Profile of necro555
Ahh...Lewis and Holyfield was an strange match. Seemed like Lewis won convincingly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » ...and in real gambling news (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL