The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Smart Stuff Book for Smart Ass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Abbott
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott
Finally! It's complete.

Smart Stuff - A book of brilliant ideas & routines for your Smart Ass Deck.
Since it was released a year and a half ago I have received many ideas, tips and fully scripted routines from performers who use their Smart Ass deck on a regular basis. This book is a compilation of these submissions as well as a few of my own that I can guarantee will shine new light on this highly versatile and deceptive deck of cards. There are ideas and routines using stickers, multiple decks, ice buckets, umbrellas, Kraft dinner, zip lock bags and airplanes!

Get The Pre-Order "Signature" Special!
If you order Smart Stuff before July 1st you can get it for only $15.00! Plus have it inscribed (by me!) to yourself or for someone else as a gift. After July 1st it will go up to the regular $20.

For more information, including a complete content listing go here:
http://www.billabbottmagic.com/public/IS......ProID=19

Cheers
Bill Abbott
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Done! Fantastic!
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Don't see how you can improve on the original routine, but my order is in.

Robert
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
This is great news!!
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Just got word from home that my copy of the book arrived! Can't wait to read it tonight!

Ken
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Mine is on the way can't wait to recive it.
mimo67
View Profile
Veteran user
France
322 Posts

Profile of mimo67
I already received it here in France, it's great !!!!!!!! (but I didn't finished to read it yet so more to come...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1223 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Well....just finished the book and it was quite a little treasure. Now the problem will be figuring out which one to try and mix it up first.

I enjoyed reading all the routines. I think Floyd's "Using Your Head" is just screaming to be combined with Paper Balls over the Head before you get into the SmartA$$ routine, and has to have a Sen. Craig joke crammed in there as well.

Kudos to Cody Fisher for a brilliant idea on a final display of the remaining cards in your hand.

Thanks to all who contributed and thanks Bill for compiling it all.
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
Great routines guys!
thanks Bill for your kindness
MoonRazor
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of MoonRazor
After watching the video of 'smart ass' I figured it was accomplished with a "McComical type Deck". Is it more than that? I do think the routine is excellent and worth the $ is buy it from Bill.
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
It is not that type of deck. I don't want to go into any detail here because this is a good part of what you are buying. The McCombiocal Deck is excellent for that routine, it was made for it -- just as the Smart Ass Deck was made for this routine. A similar type of routine would be possible with another type of deck, however the handling and presentation would not be nearly as free and risk proof -- sorry, I can say no more other than if the routine interests you -- you should get it!!! Great Routine!

Robert
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
MoonRazor,
Ask yourself this "Can you toss a McChomical type deck in the air and let the cards land anyplace they land"? Can you hand a McChomical deck to a spec and have them cut or shuffle it???? NOPE with SA you can!!! It is really that clean!

The deck is worth a lot more then Bill is asking!!

Michael,
Thank You, the routines I submitted for the book are playing very very well for me in my shows and I hope as well for others. I like your idea of doing the TP over the head with my routine, I am going to give that a go great idea!!

I am also enjoying the other contributions and little nuggets I am getting from the book. Outstanding Job Bill!!! As always!

Floyd Collins
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Philippe
Help please. This is probably very cheeky but have very little time. Could some one please pm me wit a snappy funny routine for Smart Ass. It is for a one off stage show, which I never never do, only tabnle work for me. I promise not to divulge any part. I have so little time. The show, and I swear this is true, is for charity otherwise I would not be doing stage. Thank you, philippe (P.E.T.S.)
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
It comes with some when you buy it..... it not hard to think up being they are sitting on a card.
davidpeters
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of davidpeters
We just got this in! you can order it from your favorite magic store world wide.
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Quote:
On 2009-07-15 06:26, Philippe wrote:
Help please. This is probably very cheeky but have very little time. Could some one please pm me wit a snappy funny routine for Smart Ass. It is for a one off stage show, which I never never do, only tabnle work for me. I promise not to divulge any part. I have so little time. The show, and I swear this is true, is for charity otherwise I would not be doing stage. Thank you, philippe (P.E.T.S.)

Bill gives you three routines when you buy the deck. Use one of those just change it to fit your comic style. But if your want full blown routines and some awesome nuggets of what you can do with the deck get the book its worth it.
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Smart Stuff Book for Smart Ass (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL