The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Cube Zag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
I am interested in building myself a Cube-Zag. I know there are a lot of small details that make the illusion work really well. But i would like to read about the illusion so I can learn about what goes into the building of it, and I would also like to look at some plans for one. Does anyone know where I can find material on this illusion? Thanks!
M-Illusion
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of M-Illusion
No plans are available for the illusion, nor is it written up in any publication. It is an illusion that George Kimery of Chalet Magic has the authorized building rights to, and therefore I would talk with him before going any further.

http://www.chaletmagic.com
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
The Cube Zag was designed by created by Gunther Puchinger with U.S. building rights given to George at Chalet. Quite honestly you will need to purchase a Cube Zag from Chalet, I highly doubt you will be granted or sold the rights to build it yourself. Go with a proven track record and just buy one.

Kevin
Living Illusions
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
Good to know...I was thinking that George Kimmery had the rights but someone I just talked to told me otherwise. It seemed like I had read somewhere that he is the only builder. Thanks for letting me know!!...maybe I will pick another "tube illusion" to build. Anyone know of a good illusion to build that has tubes running through it???
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
Check out Rand Woodbury's books - I believe it is Illusionworks 3 that he describes an effect which is inspired by "Jam".

The assistant is put into a tall cabinet this is split in two and tubes are passed through - at the end all is restored and from the box two assistants are produced.
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

https://www.devilshank.com/
alexkrey
View Profile
Elite user
RUSSIA
411 Posts

Profile of alexkrey
"JAM" It is described in the book 1. Participation only one assistant.
In the book 3 similar illusion with two assistants is described illusion with the name "DUPLEX". Impresses!
Smile
Alex Krey
---------------------------
http://www.alexkrey.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Cube Zag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL