The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Criss Anger stealing cats now?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

Profile of Bernie Balloons
What a strange story

MAGICIAN Criss Angel is accused of stealing Jeff Beacher's cat. And Beacher, the midget-loving impresario behind Beacher's Madhouse revue, is threatening to sue to get his pussy back.

Beacher's lawyer, Robert Reynolds, wrote to Angel: "After both of Mr. Beacher's parents passed away due to cancer [two years ago], his family's cat ("Hamlet") was bequeathed to him by will. At the time, Mr. Beacher was residing at the Hard Rock Hotel [in Las Vegas]. Accordingly, he allowed his friend Jennifer Madden to temporarily care for the cat until he moved out of the hotel.

"Soon thereafter, while still grieving over the recent loss of his father, my client received a phone call from you stating, 'I took your cat. He lives with me now' . . . This action was against the will of Ms. Madden and Mr. Beacher. I also understand that you made further bizarre allegations, including, 'The cat no longer likes you' and 'The cat and I have become close friends.' "

Angel starred in "Mindfreak" on A&E for three seasons and is performing in the badly reviewed "Believe" show at the Luxor in Vegas.

Reynolds also warned Angel, "You and Mr. Beacher have repeatedly argued about the theft of his cat and your continued unwillingness to return it. Perhaps you are not aware of the legal consequences . . . The deprivation of my client's pet for an extended period of time is a clear violation of his rights . . ."

Reynolds says he'll seek punitive damages if Hamlet is not returned. Beacher, who's in Atlantic City preparing for his Memorial Day show at the Taj Mahal, said it took him this long to demand his Hamlet back because, "I was a mess. I'm better now and want my cat back."

A rep for Angel, who once falsely claimed to have dated Cameron Diaz and actually did date Hugh Hefner ex-girlfriend Holly Madison, didn't return calls.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05152009/gos......9417.htm
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
668 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
O Criss has done something weird again. Let's see how this turns out. This really ruins his reputation even more.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
That's hilarious! So THAT'S where Hammy came from...
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Criss Anger stealing cats now?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL