The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Singularity: Alvo Stockman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2097 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Too bad they didn't actually then I could have all of the good stuff for myself.
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
668 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Quote:
On 2009-08-16 00:55, Acecardician wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-08-13 11:10, Jeff Corn wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-08-03 03:07, in flames wrote:
Who's Alvo? Never heard of him so I wont buy.

Glad no one ever applied that theory to Vernon, Marlo, Slydini, Malone, Williamson, Sankey, etc.

Who are they? Smile

What is a vernon, a marlo?
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
668 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Anyone else gotten this? Is it really worth it?
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1880 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
A friend showed it to me and when done by him it looked just like Cull and Marlo reverse done under the spread but I didn't bother asking the details. Sleight of hand will never be able to top the gimmicked version. No matter how much someone tryes, it just cant be topped PERIOD =)

Juha-Matti
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
668 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
I think I will take a shot at this.
gothxman
View Profile
New user
Curtis Foster
14 Posts

Profile of gothxman
Quote:
On 2009-08-24 19:46, korttihai_82 wrote:
A friend showed it to me and when done by him it looked just like Cull and Marlo reverse done under the spread but I didn't bother asking the details. Sleight of hand will never be able to top the gimmicked version. No matter how much someone tryes, it just cant be topped PERIOD =)

Juha-Matti

I have been practicing Singularity for about a week now and I'm getting better with every practice (it does get easier and easier - don't give up).

For those who use Singularity:

Will my presentation ALWAYS look just like a Cull and Marlo reverse done under the spread?, or are those who have put the practice time in, frying spectators? Is this worth the time I'm putting in? Will this pay off?

Curtis
populus vult decipi: people want to be deceived
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I always thought one of the hardest part was finding the card in the first place
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Singularity: Alvo Stockman (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL