The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Stuart Cumberlands's 'Inner Secrets of Contact Mindreading Revealed' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

martin king
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of martin king
Hello to one and all,

I've just recently acquired myself Mr Stuart Cumberland’s dvd’s ‘Inside Secrets of Contact Mind Reading Revealed’ which can be found here…
http://www.mental-list.com/inner-secrets......aled.htm

Having watched the dvd’s, I’d like to give my review of this product, so those of you who don’t have them know what you’re truly missing out on.

I have, over the years, amassed a heck of a lot of the information available relating to CMR. However none of it even comes close to the dvd’s by Mr Cumberland.

Mr Cumberland takes you through from the very basics to the advanced intermediate techniques of CMR. (“Why doesn’t he explain the expert techniques?”, I hear you cry…because the only thing that will teach you that is actual experience using the CMR techniques that he explains!) What’s more, he explains everything in an oh-so-easy to understand, step by step fashion.

(The highlight for me, is that he explains something(s) that I think is, for me, the missing link. It probably explains why my previous attempts at CMR have ‘crashed and burned’.)

For the most part, except for a small segment from a television show, (which goes to prove that Mr Cumberland uses this in the real world!), Mr Cumberland’s dvd’s is shot with Mr Cumberland sat talking to one camera. Some, in the past, have criticized this. Well, I for one, loved the one camera shot deal…it made it feel like Mr Cumberland made the dvd just for me…and like Mr Cumberland was sat in my living room giving me private lessons in CMR!

If you want a demonstration of real mind reading that you can perform (to borrow a Marc Paul expression), ‘Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere’ then you need to learn CMR and when it comes to learning CMR, this is the best (and possibly, the only) investment that you’ll ever need to make.

Marks out of 20 = An unreserved 20/20!!!

Value for money? DEFINITELY! (Yes, I know the price tag is high, but you'd probably spend that much on all the other products on the market just to learn everything that you could learn in this set of dvd's...and even then, there'd still be stuff that you wouldn't learn, (and you'd certainly not learn it as easily and as fast as), if you didn't have this set of dvd's.)

Hope this helps and my warmest regards,

Martin King
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
What is the cost?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Follow the order now buttons it's $97 + shipping
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
629 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
Hmm, you can get Banacheks DVD for a third of that price
martin king
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of martin king
Quote:
On 2009-07-17 12:54, Chamberlain wrote:

I admit to not having Mr Banachek's dvd but I do have his book on the subject and that is one of the many products that I learned CMR from and ended up in 'crashing and burning' when I came to trying out CMR.

Plus, the special something that I learned from Mr Cumberland's two dvd's is not mentioned in the advertising materials for Mr Banachek's dvd.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2009-07-17 12:54, Chamberlain wrote:

Could be that B's DVD is only a third as good.

Do have both and can comment on content? or is the comment you posted the best you can do?

J
martin king
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of martin king
I should point out that for your $97 you are getting two dvd's of about an hour in length (if I remember rightly) each one. So dollar for dollar, the dvd's work out only slightly more expensive than the one dvd from Mr Banachek.
Ted Squires
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Ted Squires
Stuart's material is always top-notch and worth more than he charges.

It seems that these days newer magicians think that if one person releases material, then that is the final word and there is nothing else to learn about a particular technique. Somewhere along the line the idea of becoming a student has been lost.

Personally I don't use this technique, BUT if I were going to, I would buy Banachek's DVD and Stuart's because you're going to get a different perspective from both of them.
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
I have both. Stuarts is much better.

I have never been disappointed with any of the purchases that I have made from Stuart.
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
I too have both. I think they're both good, but I like Banachek's better. I don't remember the instructional value of either one being significantly better than the other. However, I preferred Banachek's because he moves quicker, where Stuart takes longer and explains things multiple times; your preferences may vary. Also, Banachek teaches many ways to use CMR and lots of interesting things to do with it, while Stuart focuses heavily on the "find a hidden object" idea. I liked the variety, but again, if finding hidden objects is your goal, you may find Stuart's more valuable. And I've seen each of them praise the other's product, for whatever that's worth.

Incidentally, I haven't watched either one in quite some time, so all of the above is from my notoriously imperfect memory. I don't think I've misspoken or misrepresented anything, but I reserve the right to be wrong.
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Stuart Cumberlands's 'Inner Secrets of Contact Mindreading Revealed' (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL