The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Corsufle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

corsufle
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of corsufle
Hello. I only recently discovered the Magic Café. I am primarily a musician but started studying magic as a way to improve my theatrical persentation skills.

I mostly like mentalism and am especially interested in tricks that use tarot cards . I have a genuine and long standing interest in occult subjects (tarot, astrology, magick, etc.), mythology and ancient philosophies. For the last 3 years I have gone deeply into alchemy. "Corsufle" is an alchemical term taken from the Turba Philosophorum.
Who is the Fool with the guitar?
Find out at HobbyhorseMusic.com
helder
View Profile
Inner circle
Portugal
1065 Posts

Profile of helder
Welcome to the Café Corsufle.

Helder

http://www.heldersousa.com
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Check my Facebook group: Mentalism Secrets
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
We are all alchemist here in the sense of making science of mysteries, and something visual of the imagined and manefest of the improbable.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
KURT MOORE LARSON
View Profile
New user
New Britain, Connecticut USA
30 Posts

Profile of KURT MOORE LARSON
Welcome to the Café Corsufle. I could not have stated it better than "funsway" did...but truth be told he hit the nail on the head. I look forward to you posts.
Kurt Moore Larson is "The Amusionist".
corsufle
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of corsufle
Quote:
On 2009-07-21 07:22, funsway wrote:
We are all alchemist here in the sense of making science of mysteries, and something visual of the imagined and manefest of the improbable.

You are so right! Thank you for sharing that insight.

And thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.
Who is the Fool with the guitar?
Find out at HobbyhorseMusic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Corsufle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL