The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Bob Kohler Wenger Spirit Bell (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
remote guy
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
534 Posts

Profile of remote guy
Quote:
On 2009-09-17 04:42, TheAmazingSteveo wrote:
This looks ABSOUTELY fantastic! I put it on my wish list.

Bob, how far can you be from the bell?

- Steve

Hey Steve,
The remote controls I use on The Wenger Spirit Bell have a range of about a 100 yards.

Nick
Bob Kohler
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of Bob Kohler
Delivery is running right now about 7-8 weeks. I have a new ad going in the Oct. issue of Magic Magazine so this is a great time to order before the line gets longer...
www.bobkohlermagic.com

Home of the BK Pro Line
docbarnes
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of docbarnes
Is anyone concerned about the utube video that can be searched easily by typing the word spirit bell? It is one thing to advertise, isn’t it another to completely state that is under the control of the person at all times?

Tim's advertising of his bell just shows it ringing, the same with departed. He doesn't debunk it right in front of everyone.

Maybe I am making too much of it. Anyhow, if I purchase the item I will make it a joke that I found out how to make a spirit bell on the internet. If they look it up, that’s fine. I will use other effects to make them question reality, but at the end of the day I am during spirit theater.

Doc
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
704 Posts

Profile of RooMan
I didn't understand a single thing you just said.
Magicmike1949
View Profile
Special user
643 Posts

Profile of Magicmike1949
Runawayjag's reviews are priceles,s and I value them highly. The man knows a lot about magic, and how to perform it. I appreciate his willingness to share his knowledge. I have his books, pamphlets, videos and DVD's and have purchased multiple items from him on ebay. Don't keep your opinions to yourself, runawayjag.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
I had the pleasure of speaking to and ordering a specialty product from Nick today. I am familiar with his work and reputation and had no problem placing an order with him or Bob. Both Bob and Nick come highly recommended from several people that I know and respect. I do not own the spirit bell, though I have seen it, looked inside, and admired the workmanship. I am familiar with the method and find it to be unique and very clever application of the technology. I know Bob also contributed to the design and my hat is off to both of you for putting out such a fine product. I predict this product will become a collectors item and never loose value.

-Craig Filicetti

BTW, if you know me I do not believe in paid reviews, I have not been compensated in any way to post this review. Praise will always follow good work.
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
IMHO, a review by runawayjag is money in the bank. John knows magic and he knows what works for audiences. His reviews are based upon years and years of performing experience. On top of that, I appreciate the "whys" and "why nots" that he places in his review. You don't get the "Buy it!! It's hot!" or Buy it! Its a KILLER effect" type of review from John. John fairly describes an item and gives his reasons for or against. John also does not blow smoke up your skirt-- he is not a bag man for any magician. His reviews are honest and honestly arrived at. Finally, I believe that John's review's are as unbiased as is humanly possible--and, when he might have a bias (such as to a certain type of effect), he alerts the reader to that bias and explains why he feels that way and then lets the reader make up his own mind.

Just, IMHO. Your mileage may vary.

Mike

P.S. Did I happen to mention that I like runawayjag's reviews and look forward to reading most anything upon which he wishes to expound?
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
remote guy
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
534 Posts

Profile of remote guy
Thanks Craig!!!
Bob Kohler
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of Bob Kohler
Just a heads up for our friends at the Café. Looks like the introductory price of the Wenger Spirit Bell will be going up sometime in January. Price increases from several suppliers are the driving force. We'll keep the current pricing as long as we can working off of the supplies we already have on hand.

The current wait for deliver is still about 8 weeks...
www.bobkohlermagic.com

Home of the BK Pro Line
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
704 Posts

Profile of RooMan
Psssssttttttt! Don't let this get around but this bell is the best buy I've made all year...maybe for the last two. It was well worth the wait. It's one of those effects that even when you kinda-sorta understand how it works (high tech to say the least)you still can't believe your own eyes. It's simply astonishing. I debated whether or not to post this because, selfishly, I'd like to see this remain a relatively unknown effect. But it's hard to contain myself. 5 stars, 10 outta 10, how else can I say it?
hbenod
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of hbenod
Just ordered this beauty yesterday and I am anxious for its arrival (next year sometime in January I hope). I have dealt with Bob in the past and as well with (runawayjag). Both of these gentlemen are movers and shakers in the magic scene and I value highly their opinions.

Not to say that John was Bob's shill but I was coaxed by his reviews about this item. Keep'em coming runawayjag.
brainman
View Profile
Special user
971 Posts

Profile of brainman
Buy it - it is worth every cent - and I know many bells ; )))
Best,
T
runawayjag
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Profile of runawayjag
If I'm a shill, I'm a pretty dumb one because I just bought a backup Wenger Bell and paid Bob the full retail for it. You'd think I'd at least get a break on the price for my shill work! All kidding aside, this is a GREAT item. If you can afford one (or two as in my case,) you won't regret the purchase.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Bob Kohler Wenger Spirit Bell (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL