The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Now That's Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joy Company
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Joy Company
Hello , my name is Mike from South Africa and I just want everyone to know what a wonderful series the "Now That's Magic" Series is.I was delighted to watch No 7 and No 8 and they are such an inspiration! Thank you so much.
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Quote:
On 2009-07-22 03:54, Joy Company wrote:
Hello , my name is Mike from South Africa and I just want everyone to know what a wonderful series the "Now That's Magic" Series is.I was delighted to watch No 7 and No 8 and they are such an inspiration! Thank you so much.

You can thank MagicBus for the video series. He's a regular here on the Café and puts them all together. I also enjoy watching them. You can pick up a lot of information by viewing them and implementing them with your own personal presentation.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Wow, thanks again for all the kind comments. Mike S. from The Christian Conjurer called me today, they are going to print an INDEX in The Christian Conjurer to all the More Than Magic! and Now That Magic! programs. That is wonderful news too. We will submit the INDEX as soon as our film editor finishes up the special ONE HOUR SPECIAL Now That's Magic! shot two Saturdays ago along with another regular 1/2 hour program. So once all 14 programs are completed and posted on the web site, we'll submit the INDEX. This index will have the performers names, effects performed, and Scripture references used for each of the programs. Feel free to use the programs in any way that you'd like as long as it is not for commercial resale (but they can be used for ministry support or for free distribution and airing). We have made them for local cable access channels(one of the programs is airing again tonight where I live at 9PM), it is just an added bonus for FCMers to use them as well for ideas. Thanks again, it has been a blast making them! Roger from http://www.ChristianMagician.org
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Now That's Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL