The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CA$H BOX - Jessesmagic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
defconskylude
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of defconskylude
Thanks man!

will this work if I add more bills to the gimmick? make it like hundy 500 but with a deck of cards?
defconskylude
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of defconskylude
Jesse,

are there any bill/money tricks that you use first and then use cash box second?
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
CashCard is a great trick to do before/after CA$HBOX. It is possible to do CA$HBOX with an extra bill in the gaff, and maybe even more (Hundy Style), but you'd have to customize it a little. All very easy to do! I am available to help you guys with this sort of thing by email. Please email me here: Jesse@Jessesmagic.com I look forward to hearing from you guys Smile Thanks for all the support!
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
Here is a brand new demo for CA$HBOX. I hope you all enjoy a fresh (less flashy) look at this effect Smile Thanks for all the great feedback everyone, I appreciate of the support. Please email if you have any questions, I am always available by email: Jesse@Jessesmagic.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9IACQq35qY
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
The new demo looks great !!!!
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CA$H BOX - Jessesmagic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL