The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Time to be Awesome 16 – The Ray Kosby Interview (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
This week’s episode of “Time to be Awesome” features an interview with one of my favorite magicians, Ray Kosby.

Visit http://www.timetobeawesome.com to hear Ray talk about how he develops material and his thoughts on creativity.

Feel free to leave comments below the video and let me know what you think. Also let me know what you would like to see in future episodes of “Time to be Awesome.”

Regards
David Corsaro
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
Watchmaker
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of Watchmaker
All of the 'Time To Be Awesome' episodes are great and Mr. Kosby's was especially enjoyable. Just sitting around like that he seems so personable and humble. He has so much talent and he's a gentleman with everyone.

Mr Kosby is a great credit to his profession.

Thanks Mr Corsaro.
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Thank you Watchmaker.

The best part about Ray Kosby is that not only is he a killer magician....but he is one of the nicest guys in magic.

David Corsaro
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Thanks for sharing
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
I love his advice that if you are having trouble with a sleight to practice it for a half hour every night for a month or so. Kinda hard for those surfing YourTube for a new trick that "fits them", though.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Funsway -

I am glad you liked Ray's advice.

Wait until you see next weeks episode of "Time to be Awesome." I interview Asi Wind (from VH1's Celebracadabra ) and he gives some killer advice about audience management and framing your performance. Stay tuned........

David Corsaro

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Time to be Awesome 16 – The Ray Kosby Interview (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL