The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Trance Music Suggestions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
What song titles / albums can you suggest suitable for magic?
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Author Stead, R.H. Rhodes, Richard Wayne, Thomas Clark, all has some really good royalty free music
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Opus1
Mister Mystery
MagiTracks
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
115 Posts

Profile of MagiTracks
Hello Lou,

I also compose & produce original, royalty-free music for magicians. I'm fairly well-known on the Café forums and offer a wide variety of excellent music!

For trance, you should check out "2 The Xtreme" on my website, along with several other tracks that might be suitable.

Hope this helps!

Steve Saunders
"The Conjuror's Composer"
Mystical Matthew
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Mystical Matthew
I'm fond of "Wide Open" by "The Crystal Method". I think the lyrics are cool...

"I have been informed... That it's totally wide open...
but open like what?
open like the sky?
but even the clouds got that closed in!
open like a child's mind?
but then you start talking!"

I know it's not trance per say, but still cool and along that line... I always thought it would be cool for a Zombie routine (I'll leave the royalty discussion to the other threads that cover it)
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
Depends on the typoe of show and sets.

For many shows I used faux radio cmmercials between sets -- I also liked cognitive dissonance in the music for comediac affect. (I sometimes used brassy stripper music for lights from mouth -- or Tus Spale Zarathrustra (2001) for simpe pin through balloon.)

Jeff McBride often suggests piling up your magic "toys" putting on YOUR favorite music -- and then just playing. That way rythyms and themes come to you.....

It also helps if you stay away from too much rapidly changing heavy metal which may limit your audience -- C&W that might make them suicidal -- or Opera that demands you commit suicide while singing.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
Depends on the typoe of show and sets.

For many shows I used faux radio cmmercials between sets -- I also liked cognitive dissonance in the music for comediac affect. (I sometimes used brassy stripper music for lights from mouth -- or Tus Spale Zarathrustra (2001) for simpe pin through balloon.)

Jeff McBride often suggests piling up your magic "toys" putting on YOUR favorite music -- and then just playing. That way rythyms and themes come to you.....

It also helps if you stay away from too much rapidly changing heavy metal which may limit your audience -- C&W that might make them suicidal -- or Opera that demands you commit suicide while singiung.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Trance Music Suggestions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL