The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » My Best: The Best Tricks by The Best Brains In Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

equivoque
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of equivoque
My Best: The Best Tricks by The Best Brains In Magic edited by J.G. Thompson Jr. was recently re-reviewed in the June Magic Magazine by Jason England. I had a an old hard cover copy, so I dusted it of and wow, what a great book. Cards, Mentalism, Tricks for The Home, Tricks for the Stage and... You will not find any earth shattering methods here just subtle but great pieces. Some may need a little adapting for today's audience, but if you cannot find three good effects in this book then hang up your spurs. If you have the book, post some of your favorite effects here and if not spend $12.50 and get a copy!
duanebarry
View Profile
Special user
883 Posts

Profile of duanebarry
Might you lead by example and post a couple effects here that stood out for you?
duanebarry
View Profile
Special user
883 Posts

Profile of duanebarry
See also this other Café thread on My Best...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=110&17
hbwolkov
View Profile
Inner circle
2947 Posts

Profile of hbwolkov
Duanebarry thank you for the link. Looks like a significant amout of material has resurfaced in slightly altered form. I'll have to check this book out on bookfinder.com or at H&R.
Northern California
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » My Best: The Best Tricks by The Best Brains In Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL