The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Wow Jawdropped (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shortelz
View Profile
Regular user
I am proud of my
132 Posts

Profile of Shortelz
Well I haven't seen a whole lot of ball manipulation stuff but this was very entertaining and made my jaw drop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTb3yGmnF3Q
Sam Weiss
View Profile
Loyal user
Stratford, CT should have more than
278 Posts

Profile of Sam Weiss
Yikes! This makes me want to practice my ball manipulations more... Smile ... insane is the only word you can describe that with.
"There's something that gets in your soul when you study magic,it's in your heart, and when you perform it comes across the footlights and into everybody else's heart..."
-Denny Haney
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
It is impressive work and must have taken a lot of practice, but it sure seems boring to watch for me. Like watching yoga or finger exercises, or someone doing scales on the piano. What is the point? It is just "See what I can do?"

It is all empty calories.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Any ideas what kind of balls he is using?
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
They look like Fakinis.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Thanks, Whit Haydn. Looks like it to me too.
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of Anatole
I agree with Pop Haydn that the video sequence looks more like juggling than magic, especially since the balls are all the same color. But I doubt that using different colored balls would make the effect look "magical." Fingerflinging is an exhibition of skill, not a demonstration of magic.
----- Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
----- Sonny Narvaez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Wow Jawdropped (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL