The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Fantasy/Instant Magician Routines (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
kazam65
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of kazam65
When I do this routine, the end of the routine ends with music. Below are just some of the songs I use, which elicit HUGE laughter|

1. Theme from "Rocky"
2. Macarena
3. Stayin' Alive
4. Rock and Roll All Nite. (complete with air guitar and prompting volunteer to stick out his tongue and get the audience to sing along to the chorus.

The audience is usually in tears by this point!!
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
I recently took my Fantasy Magician in to have it dry cleaned and my dry cleaner (who is quite used to the weird stuff I bring in) couldn't seem to get over the fact that half the tux was missing and the coat and tie were sewn to the shirt. I was a little concerned about the black bleeding onto the shirt, but it all came through without incident.

Love Ken's Fantasy Magician!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
I just prefer NOT to do tricks with little kids like this.. This day and age I don't know if parent like it either. The world seems to be getting worse and worse and parents are attempting to keep there kids safe.

A better effect I think with the same concept is Ken Scott and Tim Sonefelt's Blendo Magician
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
To each his own but like I have said in the past use an adult.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Although I don't use Fantasy Magician, it's still a great trick and quite funny.
As Ken says --to each his own.
Nothing wrong with magicians who put it in their family show.
Ther is a juggler in Toronto that use it on himself and have the helper stand behind.
It's quit a funny way of doing it.In his routine it all goes wrong.
Tricky Ricky
johnpert
View Profile
Veteran user
Ontario, Canada
322 Posts

Profile of johnpert
If done later in the show and you have demonstrated a respectful, fun personality then there shouldn't be a problem. Also, as long as you explain what is going to happen to the volunteer re: dressing up then he/she will be comfortable with the routine. As a parent and teacher, I am very aware of safety concerns, but I have to say, I've never been worried nor have I had any concerns brought to my attention.

Just my thoghts.

john
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I don't think Ken does it with women or girls, just older boys and men.
Could I ask how you guys handle the tux "logistics" so to speak. Where do you keep/store it during your show? How do you bring it out? Where does it go after? Thanks.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Mine is simply folded in my case. Once done I put it in my drop box.

Ken
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Thanks, Ken. Going to use it for a big fundraiser next Friday.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Mando
View Profile
Regular user
Queens, New York
189 Posts

Profile of Mando
Does anybody use any tricks besides the ones Dennis mentioned?

Armando
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Fantasy/Instant Magician Routines (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL