The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Interested in your thoughts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Well marketing 101 tells you that it is far less expensive to encur the cost of keeping a customer happy and retaining them that it is to find new ones.

Someone without even THAT basic knowlege of marketing should not be selling get rich quick schemes.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Tim has the cheaper marketing program instead of 101 its a discounted version 47.
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of HypnotizeAmerica
Hello page 3.

As Steven said I refunded his money when I had to leave for a death in the family and couldn't ship him the product. We are done with business and he can bid on the course again once it is up for sale.

Tim

PS: I didn't swipe the letter, I had sale copywriter do it and it is converting nicely. Thanks again for the suggestions.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Your copywriter swiped it. Its a standard letter.
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of HypnotizeAmerica
Good to know MP, I await your release and see how you would do it. A swipe or not, it is converting well and I'm happy with it. I'll make some changes eventually but right now things progressing nicely.

Off for a weekend, can't wait to see what you guys have to say on Monday.

Tim
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Tim don't flatter yourself this thread isn't about you personally its become a general thread on tacky marketing and bad practice.

Swiping is a standard practice of copywriting. Ive released a couple of things.

I also create marketing systems for clients.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Interested in your thoughts (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL