The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » PETA gets feds to seize elephants in Texas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Video shows federal agents beating bulls bloody with chains and bullhooks, finally chaining and winching the reluctant bulls into a semi.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metr......845.html
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
What a sad story for Will... I was a reporter in similar situation involving Arabian Horses some 20 years ago. A gentleman who raises high dollar arabians would take in mis treated horses from around the country to nurse them back to health. He had some such horses that had just arrived when the do-gooders arrived to round up the horses because, well just because.

Court fights ended up that the breeder won and extracted some 5 million bucks from Santa Cruz County and THEIR mis-treatment of the animals they took control of..
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
He has regained one of the elephants.
I had my turkey vulture seized in Ohio by state agriculture agents in Ohio 1979.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Rick West
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
243 Posts

Profile of Rick West
http://circusnospin.blogspot.com/

There is a video of the government seizing Will's elephant...
"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good jackpot"

"You say things sometimes, you don't know what the hell you mean. But you're sincere when you say it." Bob Dylan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » PETA gets feds to seize elephants in Texas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL