The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » "Love Your Doves" - Dave Scribner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Dave Scribner, assistant manager just finished writing his lecture notes, "Love Your Doves". The cost is only $10.00. For those of you who are thinking about adding doves to your act, this is the way to go. I also recommend it for professionals. I like what I learned from it even though I have been using doves for 20 years. If you want to purchase the lecture note, just send him a PM.

Following are the words he leaves concerning more information about the package deal:

"The notes are not just a collection of ideas from the lecture but actually the lecture itself. They consist of 4 individual chapters, starting out assuming the reader is totally new to dove magic. It includes tips and ideas for everyone, even the experienced dove worker. Topics covered and in sequence are:

How to do a basic steal
Types of pockets, holders and loops commercially available and how to make your own
Types of loop holders and ideas on making your own
How to do a steal
Types of Doves available
Cages, aviaries, health, care and maintenance,food, treats and diseases
Coloring, feather and nail trimming
Reference material for research and library building

Each of the sections is detailed, and there are several photos to go along with the discussion."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » "Love Your Doves" - Dave Scribner (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL