The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » I am going to buy Jim Snacks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JoJo Hermann
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of JoJo Hermann
"I'm going to buy Jim Snacks"

I heard he likes twinkies...
Jim Snack
View Profile
Inner circle
1338 Posts

Profile of Jim Snack
Twinkies, no...Dove bars, yes!
Jim Snack

"Helping Magicians Succeed with Downloadable Resources"
www.success-in-magic.com
drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
686 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
I got laid off in August 2001 and made like $19,000 in my first year as a self-employed entertainer. So... First I bought Randy's "Millionaire Magician" in the Spring of 2002. Then I bought Dave Dee's "Mega Marketing" & "Ultimate Kick Butt" course. Then I bought Jim Snack's "Success In Magic" set.

Then I bought a house, my first, this past April. You do the math.

I still learn something new from each of these resources every time I read them, and I always learn something new from Jim's posts here on the Café, which I really appreciate.

You'll get out of the courses what you put into 'em, and all together they have enabled me to be the self-employed entertainer I always wanted to be.

Dove Bars help, too.
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
I heard Jim Snack also enjoys a fine Aston-Martin or two?

He has a very comprehensive course for the person that needs some clarity, focus, and a plan of action!
Jim Snack
View Profile
Inner circle
1338 Posts

Profile of Jim Snack
Rey REy,

The Aston Martin is a beautiful automobile, but unfortunately a little out of my price range. I would have to dramatically increase my fees to afford even one. I am, however, an Austin Healey enthusiast. It has classic sports car lines and beauty.

I have always appreciated classic, and that is true for magic as well. The routines I perform most frequently are Linking Rings, Egg Bag, Miser's Dream, Ambitious Card, and Card to Wallet. You just can't go wrong with the old tried and true.
Jim Snack

"Helping Magicians Succeed with Downloadable Resources"
www.success-in-magic.com
drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
686 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
Don't forget, there's the "Gomez" model of the John Astin - it gets great mileage, has classic lines (and a three-piece-suit) and loves when you speak French to it. It comes with an optional Lurch.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » I am going to buy Jim Snacks (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL