The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Dealing with the streets... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Koz,
I trained sales people for 10 years because I had done it all, won every award possible except maybe one. For me, it is really easy to teach. SOmebody earlier said it best, when it comes to the hats, "Some will, Some won't, who cares, Next???"
I do know this for a FACT though, there will always be pushy salespeople that most of the time get the money but the ones that people like will be comeback customers and don't mind paying several times.
When I watch a fellow magician, I'm looking for a couple of things, does the audience like him?? Also, how good is his magic and hopefully comedy lines??
The applause and money at the end of his set tells me how he went over, sometimes I agree with the crowd sometimes I don't.
If your main focus in your act is money, money, money then you are definitely going to lose a lot of people that might have stayed and put bucks in your hat.
Focus on your act and the rest will follow.
Tape yourself for the next 30 days and watch the shows yourself as an audience member, would you have put anything in the hat?? How much and why??
Just some food for thought.
Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Dealing with the streets... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL