The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » OMG! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Hey guys. I just went onto Vinny Marini's website and found something REALLY cool!

AS you know, our dear friend, Marion Boykin (MB), has been releasing solid offerings to the magic community both in text and video form for...years(?). I have had the great pleasure to watch him succeed almost every step of the way and have a few inside looks as to what he will be knocking us down with again in the future.

With just a quick Google search to his name, you will be able to find all of the information you will ever need regarding The Crimp Change, or The Crimp Move. Possibly even his much older works (while managing to stay so young Smile) including The MB Transpo (a startlingly visual 2 coin transposition that happens at the fingertips) and The Blow Change.

I have followed him loyally and he has kept me on the tip of my toes for the next surprise release via another great friend of ours, Vinny Marini. Long story short, he blows us away with one thing after another, but I simply didn't see this coming!

What am I talking about? Marion "Smooth" Boykin's latest download package for all of you coin (card guys will be equally impressed by it Smile) Magi out there, KABOOM! Yes that's it, KABOOM! KABOOM! (Let me just get one more in there, KABOOM!) features 5 (yes FIVE) instant miracles that can be carried with you at all times. And best of all, knowing Marion, these are all probably easier than instand pudding. So if you have followed him like I have, and you know about his "Quicky-Tricky" series, you are going to have a BLAST (Copywright Vinny Marini+MB) with all of these tremendously fun miracles to astound your friends on a daily basis. Plus, this is all hardcore professional magic!

THE OFFICIAL SPAM (But MB never spams Smile):
"Call me crazy, call me what you want, but in my Magical Bag of QUiCKS this explosion of Quickie-Tricky effects is just a pocket-full of fun. I figured I’d lay a few fast ones on you that can be carried in your pocket every day. Do one, two or all of them anytime, anywhere! Nothing hard here; just reach in your pocket for one of these little bombs and BANG!... Amaze kids of all ages today, tomorrow and always.

*Comes with: 5 pdf manuscripts, 5 Presentation/Explanation videos,

1 BIG Pocket-full of Fun!"

AVAILABLE NOW @ http://www.VinnyMarini.com

-Mark Tirone
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I must say, I've become a fan of Marion "Smooth" Boykin. The reason? He FOOLS me! I have to admit, I don't want to know the methods. It is just REFRESHING to see someone so adept, so effortless!

I have enough coin magic knowledge for TWO lifetimes. To see someone who can fool the lights out of me, WOW.

Mr. Boykin, thank you sir, for paving new paths!

Doug
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Marion is gonna make me a poor man very quick. I barely just bought his last package!

Hahaha. All joking aside...

I can never say enough about this guy, he has done so much for my magic. We may just see the magic side of Mb here on the forums, but he's actually one of the nicest guys out there. He's always willing to help.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
One important thing about all of Marion's developments is the fun he has. Forget the new sleights -- just pick up that wink and smile and your performing will improve. All these Familia guys show that magic isn't just about moves and sleights. If you can't quite figure out a move -- just ask. it's the closest thing to mentoring you will get online.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Quote:
On 2009-09-02 21:04, funsway wrote:
One important thing about all of Marion's developments is the fun he has. Forget the new sleights -- just pick up that wink and smile and your performing will improve. All these Familia guys show that magic isn't just about moves and sleights. If you can't quite figure out a move -- just ask. it's the closest thing to mentoring you will get online.

It's so true. I've spoken with Mb, Tim, and Vinny. I can personally speak for the helpfulness of all three. These routines are all for baginners and veterans alike. I started with Mb's tricks as a beginner (I'm still a beginner), but I have a lot of them down now.

Can speak enough for these guys. My only regret is not having the money to buy ALL the tricks.
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Wow - just checked out the MB's video on Vinny's site. Amazing stuff! He makes me a believer. Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey thanks guys, much appreciated. Smile

I think folks will like my new KABOOM! as in this group of effects --aka, my "Magical Bag of QUiCKS--, there's all sorts of stuff in there that can be used in many ways besides the tricks I describe, just add imagination as to other effects. Smile There's 5 of them in this one, stuff you'll be doing in one way or another from now until. Lots of good moves, nice routines, videos and manuscripts and as always at a great value. The magic number on this one is "3." Smile

It's also got my best web video to date IMHO... Smile I'm getting better at this stuff and of course all you guys get to come along for the ride in a good seat right up front that don't ever cost you an arm & a leg. Smile

Thanks again for the kind comments here and please keep checking out KABOOM!, there's something in there for everybody. It's pretty sweet, put the sugar in there myself. Smile -Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
CharlieC
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of CharlieC
MB's stuff continues to be awesome bang for your buck.

And he donates a portion of his proceeds every month to a charity. What a guy!!
"Whenever he gets in a fix he reaches into his bag of tricks.
Felix the cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat..."
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Hey, somebody posted a great review in the reviews section. This guy seems to really enjoy this Smile

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=0#2
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I read that and WOW!!! Nice rundown of the Kaboom! effects. I hope people keep enjoying the NEW package, there has been tremendous interest on the website as in the forum strings here. I appreciate the honest review. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey Charlie, thanks for the kind words here.

One of the things I love the most about magic is that it helps others to smile, to find a window out of wherever they are at the moment toward greater happiness. With that it allows me to help others on their various journies. Some are quite tough, for people and animals...I try to sprinkle a little bit of help through my magic to help them on their way, hopefully to bring about some inner strength and smiles.

Thanks again to all those that help me make these background efforts possible. You are the real magic. Smile

lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Quote:
On 2009-09-14 00:01, van wrote:
This belongs in The Good, the Bad, and the Garbage : Tricks & Effects section or Let's Make A Magic Deal: Tricks & Effects for sale section.

Could someone please do somethig about these thinly disguised ads.

Why have you all of the sudden become a moderator?

If it were not for people like Mb and his presence in this forum, I would not be where I am today. I am where I am at because I found his Crimp Change here, right in this forum, and I would not have known to go anywhere else to look. Please, don't take the heart and soul from this forum. Fine, if you think it looks like an advertisement, let it go somewhere else. I will make another thread just for the discussion of the said trick right here.

Never have I seen Mb say... "Hey, look! My new download is available."

That would be advertisement.

But no, it was posted by another huge fan of Mb's work. It's not an advertisement.

If we were not allowed to discuss newly released magic in this forum because it would be "advertising" we would be left with very little to discuss... as all magic is released and comes from someone, somewhere.
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Well said, Loren. You did a better job of expressing my thoughts than I could have!

See you in a month or so,
Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey thanks guys, not sure what that was all about...sorta like a drive-by shooting or something...Smile But that's alright and I'm OK. Smile

KABOOM! is doing well with interest from all around the world. Much appreciated.

And thanks for that great review by MarkT here, quite thorough...Wow!!! Thanks. Smile I read another great review somewhere and I'm glad people like it.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=159&9

Posted: Sep 23, 2009 1:18pm
------------------------------
Amazing to see that a few top coin men out there (and you know who you are) Smile have purchased the KABOOM! download and even a few other of my effects. I am humbled by this and just want to say thank you. Wow!!! I must be on the right track. Smile

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
And yes funsway, I appreciate you and Mark's precise eye as to KABOOM! here. Smile It has given a good review of my work to interested magicians and they seem to really like it. It was a good effort, one I truly enjoyed working on and putting together. Thank you all. Smile

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » OMG! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL