The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Audience comments... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ray raymond
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of ray raymond
I have heard "can you make my wife dissappear"

it has also been said refering to, kids, husband,...etc.
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Quote:
On 2009-09-02 23:58, JamesTong wrote:
There was a time where I took out a set of linking rings and some audience members shouted and said, " I know how you do it. There's a hole in it!"

There *is* a hole in it.

By the number of comments you've posted in this thread it sounds like you could do with a little work. No offense.
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Quote:
On 2009-09-09 21:16, Futureal wrote:
Quote:
There was a time where I took out a set of linking rings and some audience members shouted and said, " I know how you do it. There's a hole in it!"

There *is* a hole in it.

By the number of comments you've posted in this thread it sounds like you could do with a little work. No offense.

Perhaps some people are more honest than others. Even famous and experienced performers were once rookies and can remember incidents from 'way back when. No offense.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Quote:
On 2009-09-09 21:16, Futureal wrote:
Quote:

There *is* a hole in it.

No offense taken. Those incidents happened more than 35 years ago when I was still a rookie. Many of those incidents that happened can still be fresh in my mind eventhough it happened umpteen years ago.
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1605 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
This embarrassing comment was from me, not an audience member:

Often when doing close-up magic, I'll use the line "nothing up my sleeves, except my arms." Last week I approached a group of teens, started doing the magic, and made this comment as I caught the eye of one of the girls. Unfortunately, the line was no sooner out of my mouth when I noticed that the girl was missing an arm.

Open mouth, exchange foot, move on. Smile

Brian
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Something like that feels terrible, but usually the "victim" understands it was said in innocence, I think.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
BCaldwell
View Profile
Special user
is really regretting his
524 Posts

Profile of BCaldwell
Quote:
On 2009-09-03 18:26, 55john55 wrote:
I took out a deck of cards and a kid said, "I've seen this one before".
When I bring out a deck I sometimes get "I know that one." REALLY?!? Which "one" am I getting ready to do? Smile
"...that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller Smile

~Bob~
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Once upon a time, a strange lady bestowed herself in front of the audience with a borrowed seat that was moved from the back row. And she proclaimed her hate for the entertainer even though she had not been acquainted with him. Darts shotith out of her eyes, as he set up. And he was unassuming, thinking to himself,,, self, this is going to be a good show except for that odd lady who I will have to deal with and probably make her sorry she came today..... and his wish was granted.

Clearing her throat, she did, until the nice magician couldn't help but notice her, try as he could..... and she uttered words that will never be forgotten nor should have been imparted in the first place.... and she saidith upon the entertainer ..... as only a disturbed soul could....... she scowled "I hear you're supposed to be funny... I'm probably funnier then you are.... I'm probably a lot funnier then you...........Ok... let's go Mr funny guy, lets go. lets see how funny you are".

And the entertainer embarked on a mission of mercy. One that would rid the audience of the pest before the program commenced. It was therefore a necessary evil to destroy one soul to save 30 and he would do it again if the occasion ever arises.

Without going into specifics... within 5 minutes she left the room and never came back...
I wonder if it was something I said?
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
What did you say?
JimbosMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of JimbosMagic
I was asked... Can you cut my wife in half?
I said yes but you will end up with the half that talks.
JIMMY CARLO. KIDabra International Family Entertainer of the Year 2009.
IBM Triple Award Winner. Uk Champion of Comedy Magic.
Represented the UK in the United Slapstick Awards on German TV.
European Children's Entertainer of the year 2007/8
JimbosMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of JimbosMagic
I went to the cinema once and sat right at the front.
This guy came up and said I was in his chair.
I told him I wasnt moving.
he replied. Well you play the organ when it comes up then.
JimbosMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of JimbosMagic
Those silent movies were great. lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Audience comments... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL