The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Just curious Who else was told this? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
Dean told me I was incorrigible. Is that the same? Smile

Seriously, Dean is a GREAT coach and I am greatly honored!
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
I also hope you will take this example as one of "life's experiences", whether it be with a supplier of services (Brad), or a future customer that you have problems or difficulties with.

Before publicly discussing this issue (or any other), it is always best to approach the subject head-on with those concerned, and try to resolve the issues of concern, either your's, or their's. In my 30 years of purchasing and negotiation, I always felt this the best tact to follow. Open and honest communication. In this way folks get to know, like and trust you! (Hmmmmm.....where have I heard that before! LOL)

Congrats to you for resolving this issue with Brad, and congrats to Brad for standing behind his services.

P.S. Charles, I've pm'd you.

P.P.S. Brad, look forward to spending the time with you in Philly in November!!!

Blair
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
I love it when things come together and work out!

GROUP HUG! (Hehehehehehe!)
Deano in Reno
<><

PS
Restaurant Magicican: I said you were incorruptible… BIG Difference! (Hehehehehe!)
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Just curious Who else was told this? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL