The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Practical Finger Ring Effects - (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
I agree the Greg Wilson Ring leader DVD covers a huge variety of moves all explained in great detail as well as a routine which is easy to adapt to make it your own. It also comes with a classy velvet cord to use as well, I think it may come with a practice ring but not 100% sure about this.
BobMillerMAGIC!
View Profile
Regular user
MN
105 Posts

Profile of BobMillerMAGIC!
Thanks for the nice comments about Relentless.
Here's an update on an earlier post. I no longer offer just the book for $5 because I've added the book as one of the 17 bonus items that are included in the New Relentless Ring & String Routine DVD.
The bonus items are:
-11 extra moves submitted from different magicians,
- 2 (non-R&S) walk-around tricks
- a 25 min discussion about working restaurants
- a Table-Hopping Essay by DJ Ehlert
- and a Vest Topit pattern

see a review video at http://www.BobMillerMagic.biz
PreDate: The NoMem Calendar Trick
http://www.BobMillerMagic.biz
Metatron
View Profile
Elite user
Port Orchard, Washington
436 Posts

Profile of Metatron
Ring in Egg.
A borrowed ring vanishes and is found inside a raw egg.

A bit messy but a very cool trick.

I do a Ring Flurry with my finger ring. Much like a coin flurry, it keeps vanishing but it keeps ending up on my finger via De'Vo's De'Ring method.

Insanity Ladder & Gryphon Roll are two more techniques from De'Ring that are killer.

Have Fun,

Metatron
Lord Bennington
View Profile
New user
Glendale, CA
8 Posts

Profile of Lord Bennington
I can't say enough about Bob Miller's Relentless Ring and String routine. (Keeping Scott's admonition in mind, it uses either your own or a borrowed finger ring.) At a recent strolling gig, I had people come up and ask me to "do that ring thing." They'd obviously heard about it from their friends at the event. The routine builds very nicely and leaves folks shaking their heads in disbelief. As Bob noted earlier in this thread, there are no gimmicks, so they can examine my wedding ring till their heart's content.

The DVD is easy to learn from -- the practically slow motion review of the moves done by DJ Ehlert is particularly useful -- and packed with helpful extras.
Jake Murphree
View Profile
Regular user
Beyond the Psychomanteum
138 Posts

Profile of Jake Murphree
I recently attended Justin Miller's lecture tour at his first stop in Tampa,FL. He taught us a highly visual and very practical ring trick called "Vortex"

Effect:
A borrowed ring vanishes from your closed hand while a spectator holds onto your wrist. With your hands completely empty - you shake a sharpie and they can hear something inside it. The ring is then shaken out of the cap of the sharpie.

He published it in his 2010 Endure Lecture notes available as a download http://www.justinmillermagic.com
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Unfortunately you have to sign up on a mailing list before you can look at anything. Always disappointing to have to do that, ah well
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2010-08-13 23:04, takeachance wrote:
Unfortunately you have to sign up on a mailing list before you can look at anything. Always disappointing to have to do that, ah well

I have decided to open up my entire site for the next week so those who do not want to be on the mailing list can still enjoy the material..but only for a week.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Many thanks Justin
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Anytime...
Falconer
View Profile
Special user
PORTUGAL
576 Posts

Profile of Falconer
Anyone used PEGASUS, another finger ring effect ?

Falconer
FALCONER
IMAGICIANS.DE facebook falcobook
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Practical Finger Ring Effects - (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL