The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Curtis Kams Silverado dvd (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicah123
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of magicah123
do you reccommend this dvd silverado? are most of the tricks difficult? is this the easiest dvd to understand and perform>?

thanks adam
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Adam,

Curtis has routines for the intermediete and advanced on these DVDs. There is lots to learn and much to try on each offering. The latest has a wonderful copper/silver/brass routine and also a fully explained card routine. These routines are good to try after you get the basics down. Till then you can learn from HOW the routines are constructed and WHAT makes effects work.

Regards,

Jonathan
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
Highly recommended. The material is great and usable. I give my highest regards to this DVD. I would caution you though because this is not a beginning coin magic DVD. Far from it.

Andrew
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
ugdini13
View Profile
Loyal user
Chino,Ca
259 Posts

Profile of ugdini13
I would second Andrews recommendation for the DVD, but while it is the easiest of the POS series, it is still geared toward experiencd coin handlers(i.e. all the routines require you to have some decent chops) and I think to get the most out of it your should be proficient with all the basic slights and a few of the advanced ones like backclips and certain types of transfers. Otherwise it will end up in your magic drawer next to some of the junk that we all have bought, and that would be a horrible fate for this great DVD.
Kelly Smile
"Perfection is in the details, but detail is no Perfection"-Dai Vernon
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Adam, I have a review of the DVD at http://www.coinvanish.com in the reviews section.
Click to visit:
mr-mystic
View Profile
New user
Exeter, UK
44 Posts

Profile of mr-mystic
While Silverado is a great DVD, I actually prefered the effects on Fists of Fury. Having said that, it's still an excellent purchase. The first effect Through and Through is awesome and not too dificult. It's a very comercial routine that I intend to work on very soon.

All in all, I would highly recommend it.
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

I also liked the material on Fists of Fury a lot, but there was only two routien I thought that were even remotely practical or useable. Silverado has more useable material in my opinion.

Andrew

-Andrew
Fletch
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Fletch
Does anyone know about the card routine at the end of Silverado?
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

I do! It's alright. I didn't like it as much as some people did.

Andrew

-Andrew
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
You get your moneys worth plus a whole bunch more. I realize, I am partial these DVDs, but stop and think for a moment. Curtis has a following of magicians all over the world. Lets take a look at just a few reasons why.
#1 the routines are strong and logical.
#2 the knowledge is based on real world performance.
#3 He is really awesome with the way he handles his props.
#4 He has charm and personality.
#5 Presentations that are sharp and ENTERTAINING
#6 Audience control.
#7 motivated movements and actions that follow the movements.
This list goes on; now think about that for a minute. Go buy another DVD you can get tricks, they are a dime a dozen. Curtis shares with you so much more than just tricks. Look at what he is telling you. He gives you all of the tools to perform what looks like real magic to an audience. His routines are direct, simple to follow and baffling to an audience whether they know magic or not.
Do your self a favor and get his entire DVD series. I would also recommend his book. There are some tricks in there that are mmm mmmmm gooooood. If you do not own this book you have know idea what you are missing.
Cheers
Reed
Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
I loved this dvd like the first two. The best trick on there for me was the super four co-pro. This routine was brilliant. Its not super hard and is intermediate.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Curtis Kams Silverado dvd (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL