The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card production name? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ruaturtle
View Profile
Regular user
Gastonia, NC
113 Posts

Profile of ruaturtle
I rarely do card magic other than for kids shows. Over the years, I have seem great magicians do different variations of card productions and all I am looking for is(are) the name(s)(specific videos or books too) so that I can begin the practice.
Standing with your right arm extended, palm flat towards the audience and have a card appear in your hand. I have already figured out how to do a few but I have seen artists appear to produce all day long... Thanks for any assistance.
I have found that I do not suffer from insanity... instead I rather enjoy it! : )

Poodle... the other white meat.
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
You're describing a Cardini Multiple Card Production. Others may have some advice on the best DVDs for these types of card manipulations. This is not my area of expertise so the only DVD set I have is called 'Complete Card Manipultion' by Eddy Ray. It's a Magic Makers production (so most around here won't care for it) but I find it to be pretty well done.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

B2B Magazine Test!

Best impromptu progressive Ace Assembly ever!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
Yehuda
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of Yehuda
Jeff McBride teaches it in Volume 2 of his "Art of Card Manipulation" series. Jeff Sheridan also teaches it well in volume 2 of his "Genius at Work" series which is on card manipulation.

Yehuda
ruaturtle
View Profile
Regular user
Gastonia, NC
113 Posts

Profile of ruaturtle
Thanks much... time to purchase and begin practicing!
I have found that I do not suffer from insanity... instead I rather enjoy it! : )

Poodle... the other white meat.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card production name? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL