The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Complete Oracle Magazine Ready! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Hello All:

Great news, the Complete Oracle Magazine CD is ready.

This is the e-mail I received from David G:

SPECIAL OFFER No.1: For anyone who subscribed to Oracle, if you order your copy by November 15, 2009, you will receive a $10.00 discount as a “thank you” for supporting the publication of Oracle Magic Magazine. Regular price: $39.00. Special price: $29.00 plus shipping and handling ($4.00 USA & Canada; $6.00 Overseas).

SPECIAL OFFER No. 2: To celebrate the 19 issues of Oracle (including the memorial issue) the first 19 people who order AND REQUEST the “Death Plays Cups and Balls” original art print will receive a signed and numbered print. You MUST request it and you will be charged $1.00 extra for additional shipping and handling. Obviously, you don’t need to order it. You can see a thumbnail copy of the print on the Death Print PDF attached.

Now, I need your help. I am not sure my email list of Oracle Subscribers is complete or up-to-date, and I want everyone to know about The Complete Oracle CD special. Also, I have had several Oracle Subscribers contact me to tell me that they have friends who were not previously aware of Oracle and who want this information.

Please pass this along to anyone whom you feel might be interested.

Pay by PayPal (contact me at: superg13@comcast.net) or by sending a personal check made payable to David Goodsell, at 329 West 1750 North, Orem, Utah 84057.

This is your opportunity to own the Oracle Archive. Order now!

Cheers,

David Goodsell
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
I'm glad you posted this. I just got the email from D avid too, and was about to post muself. I Mentioned the CD in my previous Dragon skull UK post news to little of any fan fare. a hopefully your post will generate more interest and enthusiasm. Thank you for passing along this incredible news from D avid Goodsell.

Kotah
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Ron, I checked out the new Dragonskull things. There is some great stuff there.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Leslie Melville
View Profile
Special user
Blackpool-U.K.
708 Posts

Profile of Leslie Melville
I have already sent off my pennies to David for the Complete Oracle CD. I recently received the Larry White Memorial CD - Great stuff! David is to be congratulated for producing a wonderful commemoration to a wonderful friend!

Leslie
Stories....?....That's telling!
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
I would like to second Leslie's comments and conclude by saying that I have also sent my pennies to David for the complete Oracle CD.
Looking forward to it.
What a dear friend Larry was and in my memory still is...Bless
Roni
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
My copy of the Oracle CD arrived this past week, Just in time for Halloween. It looks wonderful; now I just need to find time to read through it all and relive the memories, and read the Larry White Memorial issue. 1100+ pages is a lot to read.
Smile

Tony
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
I can't wait for my copy to arrive. David did a great thing for us all but most of all for Larry's memory.
Cheers
Roni
Tokyo Williams
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
126 Posts

Profile of Tokyo Williams
I received mine on Saturday (my birthday, no less). I've barely made a dent in it, but I'm delighted by the content's quality, and a little daunted by it's quantity. If you're reading this and haven't ordered this CD, do so now. At $39, it's the deal of the year.

I missed The Oracle its first time around; many thanks to David for giving folks like me another pass at it.
I have nothing to say
And I am saying it
And that is poetry.
-John Cage
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
I’m so pleased that David has provided this gem for future generations of performers,
things like this were so easily lost in the past before CD and PDFs.

The back of the CD reads like a who’s-who of those who know and love storytelling and bizarre magic, and this is a very fitting tribute to the memory of David’s co-conspirator Larry White.

At 1100 pages it is truly one huge tome! And I’m honored that some of my work was included in The Oracle’s pages. From the flippant to the deep there seems something for everyone.

I’m going to be home the next few weeks more, recovering from some health issues, and I look forward to drooling all over my screen recalling magazine articles and discovering new ones.

Magically,
Walt
aviso
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of aviso
David - I doff my hat to you. Thank you for immortalising these works and the memories attributed to them.
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
This is so great! There is so much of value in the Complete Oracle Magazine. Yes, thank you for making it available and at a great price as well. It is wonderful to have all that at your fingertips.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
I stumbled across some old postings about the Oracle and this sounds like a wonderful wealth of information. Does anyone know if the above email is still valid for David and if this is still fulfilling orders for the Complete Oracle CD?
Bob
Skeleton
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany
318 Posts

Profile of Skeleton
To infinity, and beyond!
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Thank you. I placed the order through Hank Lee
Bob
ProfessorMagicJMG
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMagicJMG
As a service, if anyone stumbles across this thread looking for The Complete Oracle, it's now safely available in perpetuity at Lybrary.com, that home for out of print Magic books that I have come to appreciate:
http://www.lybrary.com/the-complete-oracle-p-217810.html
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's 3rd Law

"Any sufficiently primitive technology can mystify a postmodern audience." - JMG's Corollary to Clarke's 3rd Law
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
877 Posts

Profile of lin
Thanks for the updated link-- much appreciated.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
This is an incredible bargain. I subscribed from the beginning of The Oracle's release and its pages contain wonderful advice, substantial effects and offer a window into the thinking of some very special people. I always looked forward to the arrival of each issue and while of course some were better than others the sum total of the contents of The Oracle are a treasure trove.
Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
Professor,

Oracle Magazine has been at Lybrary for quite some time now, it is not a new offering... I'm glad you found my booklist and information useful!

Verily the Oracle Magazine is one of the best buys in "magic".

R.ise I.n P.ower Brother Larry White.

From Under the Shade Tree,

Nyama
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
I bought this five years ago, but it was one of those things in a busy world that sat forgotten and unread. That is until I rediscovered it again last week. As Nyama says it really is one of the best buys in (bizarre) magic. Page after page of golden material from the great thinkers in bizarre magick. Following in the spirit of Invocation, The Altar Flame, and Seance Magazine, with the added benefit of the supplement web content of additional material that was released for each issue. Highly recommended.
Bob
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
It is excellent and is an honour to have been a small part of it.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Complete Oracle Magazine Ready! (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL