The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Congratulations to Ms. Morgan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Don' forget:

Tonight Nov 19 , 2009 is the two hour special on world magic awards. Café MS Morgan will be on it. 8PM EST

Quote:
from Magic Newsletter

World Magic Awards
Thursday, November 19th, 8 p.m. (ET/PT), MyNetworkTV
This two-hour program, hosted by Robert Wagner and Jill St. John, features fourteen magic acts from around the world, including award winners Ed Alonzo, Barry & Stuart, Double Fantasy (pictured right), Michael Finney, Greg Frewin, Joseph Gabriel, Franz Harary, Katalin, Morgan, Marco Tempest, The Twins, and Tommy Wind, plus guest appearances by Lance Burton and last year's Teen Magician, Kyle Eschen. (Check your local listings.)
Dennis Michael
Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2393 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
Who says great magicians don’t come from New Jersey?

I think Ms. Morgan’s performance was very complimentary to her and her style.

Ms. Morgan, since I won’t see you this year at the usual place our paths cross, the first Saturday of December, let me congratulate you right now. Outstanding performance!
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
In a word WOW! You sold me. When the "assistant slipped and fell" releasing the spike, I thought it was a mistake. Wow, done very well! Congratulations and you got a great Award!

Dennis
Dennis Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Congratulations to Ms. Morgan (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL