The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Weird Surfing Issues with Magic Café (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
When I am "surfing" the Magic Café, the "Back" button doesn't always return me to the previous page. Often it will take me to "a" previous page, or completely out of the Café. It's not a matter of national importance, but it is curious.

This is the only site where I am having that issue, and it happens on two different computers, both with Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Any ideas?
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
I seem to have traced the problem to a faulty left mouse button on my Radio Shack optical mouse. It was "double-clicking" when I only clicked once. Why it only happened on the Café originally is a mystery to me, but over the past week it expanded to the back arrow in Internet Explorer, cursor placement in Microsoft Word, etc. It was happening on multiple computers because I would move the mouse so I vould have a scroll wheel.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I, too, have discovered "technical" problems first while using the Café. Could it possibly be that we spend just a wee bit more time here than at other websites? Smile
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Just part of our wonderful service. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Weird Surfing Issues with Magic Café (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL