The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Ian - Ian Garrison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Just booked ring 200 in Jersey for April 20th, looking for additional bookings in NY, NJ, PA around that date as well.
Clubs in that area should have received my postcard this week.

Click here to view attached image.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Looking for additional bookings in New Jersey/NewYork, PA.
Before and after April 20th.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
What is the subject of your lecture in NJ?
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
The same one I have been doing for the last 30 years, plus some additional rope effects.
Lecture is on rope, silks, candles, cane work, my inventions, I have 3 different lectures. Lots of performance tips on small props. All original.
I was actually the only lecturer to have appeared as a featured lecture at Tannens Jubilee 3 years in a row. Jersey Magicale twice, Bob Little's, plus loads of assembly's in the tri-state area in the 80's.
Recently two years in a row at Daytona magic on the Beach.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Good luck Ian
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2010-02-03 21:56, Al Angello wrote:
Good luck Ian

I still need a shot at your club, Al.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Ian - Ian Garrison (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL