The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Travel By Martin Adams (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Hey lads,

Hows the form? I just got through reading Travel by Martin Adams which can be seen here http://www.magicshop.co.uk/p3560/Travel_-_Mindreading_By_Martin_Adams_-_INSTANT_DOWNLOAD/product_info.html. Although the main concept used is not new,the ease in which the concept can be performed is I think unique to Martin. I like the fact you can carry the card in your wallet and can perform Travel at a drop of a hat Smile

I would'nt use this effect as a stand alone piece,I would use it as a lead it to other pieces but that's just me Smile I think with a routine like this presentation is most important to further cloak the method so be prepared to get your pen and paper out to write your own engaging script (which for me is always the fun part)

Over all I really like it and to be honest I will actually use it in a show. I perform on stage and with a bit of double talk you could easily make this piece even stronger (believe me it already is strong!) Smile

I recommend it but I stress you must put the work in.Martin gives you all the needed props and tools but its up to you the performer to make it your own! Good stuff Martin!

Best,

Pete
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
Thanks for your nice review Pete! I'm glad you like Travel!

Let me tell you guys Travel is also available at http://theforgottenart.com/travel.cfm

Best,

Martin
Dompa
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
249 Posts

Profile of Dompa
I really liked the idea of Martin Adams to include a well known technique in mentalism (pr'+#%"§#ve an%#?am) to this theme that can remind spectators of a vacation and therefore touch them in a very personal way. And it really works with absolutely NO MEMORY WORK at all!!!

The concept is worked out very well for people whose native language is english. Others have to put some work in it or, as the author suggests himself, you can tell your audience that you have brought the flyer with the sights for example from a trip to the USA. This might work for some of you, but I would prefere to put the necessary work in it and use his basic concept to create the same flyer working for my native language!

All in all it is really worth the money!!! Another winner form M.A.!!!
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
Thank you for your review Dompa. Nice to hear you love Travel!

Best,
Martin
Moonlightshadow
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Moonlightshadow
I always thought the pr...am concept is waaaaaay too transparant for todays audiences.
But it might be that I just s*ck at it !
Jv
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Jv
Travel by Martin Adams

Mentalism |Easy |.PDF EBOOK |8 Pages |$22 |http://www.theforgottenart.com/travel.cfm

"You introduce a laminated card which is covered in standard recognizable places from the world.

Places like the Eiffel Tower, Niagara Falls or the Stonehenge.

You just ask the spectator to do an imaginary trip to any of the nine famous sites. You ask them to imagine themselves to be there. You then slowly reveal their thought of place."

A KILLER piece in your wallet!

The concept behind this is not "new", but entirely clever and really deceptive.

It's simple, direct, powerful and really connects with your audience in a 'personal' way.

The great advantage about 'Travel' is you can perform it within a few minutes of learning the method behind it and also involves NO MEMORY WORK, AT ALL!

Because it's almost completely 'self-working', it leaves an ENTIRE room for presentation and that's all you need to supply here. ;}

After performing this effect, it's just entirely pure and really left the spectators in disbelief.

Definitely a winner, from Martin Adams!

Jv
Guillotine+ASYLUM
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
Thank you very much for your review Jv I'm glad you like Travel.

Best,
Martin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Travel By Martin Adams (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL