The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Card Trick on My Website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

scaevola
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of scaevola
I got this trick from Juan Tamariz's book "Verbal Magic." I picked it because, as a variation on the 21 card trick, I don't feel like I am ripping off Tamariz, esp if I change the wording around and give him credit. Am I wrong to put this on the website? Tamariz's book doesn't say anything about publicaton rights.

I mostly wanted to see what you folks thought about the trick itself and my wording of the instructions. I have had some people try it out, but haven't really gotten any helpful feeback.

Here's the trick: http://burkegiordano.wordpress.com/experience-magic-now/

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks! -Burke
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Are you teaching the trick or performing the trick?
scaevola
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of scaevola
They are performing the trick, following the instructions that I lay out for them. "the magic happens in their hands" so to speak.
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Well, it sounds like you bought Juan's book which gives you the rights to perform it. I see no issue.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Card Trick on My Website (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL