The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Buried alive doesn't go as hoped. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pizpor
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Pizpor
Check this out - The importance of a safety plan

http://www.wcco.com/video/?id=69195@wcco.dayport.com

Jonathan and I are in a show together next weekend. I hope works out the bugs by then.
Moxahalla
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
751 Posts

Profile of Moxahalla
Unfortunately, if he WAS successful - few people would have heard about it, nor would the media had cared.

Not "having the bugs worked out"--was probably the best thing that could have happened to him, publicity-wise (sorry to say that, but that's the world we live in).
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
May the escape fairies smile upon thee from this point forth...
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
HMMM... Interesting....

However, the stunt could had more press since it went wrong Smile. When I did my buried alive on stage version we had lots of local and national media and it did not go wrong.... http://web.me.com/magicofcurtis/Curtis_L......2008.pdf

I do like the idea of the corn. There is a real trick to getting out of the coffin with dirt and other forms of materials on the top

If anyone is going to do a version like this let me know.... I will give some pointers... Cliff can chime in on this as well...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Buried alive doesn't go as hoped. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL