The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Happy Halloween from Bob Farmer & Gary Ouellet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Acer
View Profile
V.I.P.
177 Posts

Profile of David Acer
Here's an interesting trick for the strolling and/or restaurant magician, especially around Halloween...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wugyjUN4Wy0
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
That's funny. Ok, time to go to Toys R Us.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
spatlind
View Profile
Special user
still moving
863 Posts

Profile of spatlind
That's hilarious!!!
Actions lie louder than words - Carolyn Wells

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature - Frank Lloyd Wright.
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
Mr. Michael Ammar has been selling these on his lecture tour:

http://www.ammarmagic.net/littlehand.html

Featured in Michael's New lecture, this item is red hot! And for good reason: it packs small and plays big! It is easy to use, ready to go anywhere, and adds lots of fun and laughs to a strolling magicians repertoire.

The effect: You simply place any magnetic item at the base of one hand, cover with the other, and a little arm reaches out, grabs the item, and disappears!
~Joe
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Come to Bob Little's Super Sunday! Bob has tons of these hands, and I've been selling them with him for years! You're all so lucky because the next Bob Little's Super Sunday convention is this Sunday, November 1st, at the Holiday Inn in Bensalem, PA. Eric Jones is the special guest lecturer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Happy Halloween from Bob Farmer & Gary Ouellet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL