The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Combining rings and strings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Nala Nosmoht
View Profile
Special user
Surrey,B.C. Canada,
641 Posts

Profile of Nala Nosmoht
In my ring/rope routine I (at the start drop my 2" harness ring into my sleeve at the top) and at the point when I want to produce it,I approach a woman in the audience , drop my hand to my side were it drops into my palm ,and I reach into her hair and thank her for the use of her earring. Always gets a big laugh.
Sometimes we analyze too much. I don't think too many are going to question the prop itself
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
Quote:
On 2009-10-31 19:26, Nala Nosmoht wrote:
Sometimes we analyze too much. I don't think too many are going to question the prop itself

unfortunately, magicians are the only ones I get to talk with ;-)
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2009-10-31 20:43, funsway wrote:
Quote:

That's the problem, don't talk to magicians. As far as video clips, I was shooting some of my clips on a kodak still camera. It has movie

capability. Those still movie cams and even good video cams can be had for around $100. I have been video taping myself since 1983.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Christopher Rinaldi
Quote:
On 2009-10-31 20:43, funsway wrote:
Quote:

Oh my! I'm so sorry to hear this.

:)
wcoach
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of wcoach
I am looking for a good ring and string video, and suggestions?
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Quote:
On 2009-11-01 14:16, wcoach wrote:
I am looking for a good ring and string video, and suggestions?

If you're talking finger rings L&Ls "World's Greatest Magic-Finger Ring Magic" is a good place to start.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Jaz true but if your looking for ring and string then Bob Miller's "relentless ring and string "and Gregory Wilsons's "Ringleader" is the place to start
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Combining rings and strings (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL