The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » THE MAGIC MENU - The International Journal for Close-Up Magicians » » Autumn 2009 - Comments or Questions? Redux » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jim Sisti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Connecticut
457 Posts

Profile of Jim Sisti
Patrick -

My month-old posting was not referencing you at all so your hostility is misplaced. And, for the record, I find your disparaging of my posting as "laughable" to be insulting. Thus, you'll please excuse me if your nice words regarding the MM books ring a bit hollow to me.

And, no, I'm not looking for praise (I appreciate any and all constructive criticism)...but thanks for asking.

Enjoy the holidays...
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Wow, I don't understand why, when things are going very smooth, someone feels the necessity to try to spoil it.

Looking forward to the January issue.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
patrick flanagan
View Profile
Inner circle
lisle, illinois
1045 Posts

Profile of patrick flanagan
Slyhand, you are correct. I should have just let it go as it was a bit dated. It just hit a nerve when I read it.
I've PM'd Jim with an apology for jumping to conclusions about his comments (thinking they were directed towards something I brought up). He responded positively to my PM, so everything is good now.
I, too, am looking forward to the January issue.
Big group hug?
Patrick
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Happy ending. That's a good thing. Smile
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
As a sometimes contributor to the original Magic Menu Ive been excited that Jim has decided to resurect. I do miss the late Ray Mertz. I guess I'll have to subscribe soon.

Best wishes for continued success, Jim!!

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » THE MAGIC MENU - The International Journal for Close-Up Magicians » » Autumn 2009 - Comments or Questions? Redux » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL