The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Tarbell's versus Wilson's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
hbwolkov
View Profile
Inner circle
2947 Posts

Profile of hbwolkov
Wilson can be purchased very cheaply on bookfinder.com and is a wonderful text.Thank you David W for your comments regarding Everything 4 less. I am not familiar with that site. Tarbell for $12.00 is the deal of the century.
Northern California
asgar
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of asgar
I got my tarbell from my mentor and loving it.it has some oldies which I probably won't use for my close up but it helps to build a beginner's attitude towards magic .which is great.
Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I have the CD-ROM of Tarbell. It is not only cheaper, but saves a lot of space. I do have Mark Wilson's book too.
David Waldorf
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
132 Posts

Profile of David Waldorf
Hbwolkov,
I know, it sounded unreal to me when I first saw it. So I contacted the seller several times, asking questions about copyright, etc. To the best of my (limited) knowledge, this CD-ROM is not an illegal copy, which was my main concern. Just to forewarn you, there are a few glitches in the text of some of the books. Mostly minor, though.
Didn't your mother ever tell you not to believe anything you hear and only half of what you see?

From a Roy Rogers movie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Tarbell's versus Wilson's (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL