The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Bottle cap trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

micro27
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of micro27
I love Cyril Takayama.His tricks are amazing.One of my favorite tricks he does is to put cap inside glass bottle.I really would like to learn this trick.There are some explanations how to do it with plastic bottle,but not with glass bottle.If anyone could pm me or tell me,where I can learn this,that would have been great...
this is youtube video of him doing this trick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnkrbhJgW-8 tricks starts at 4 min ....whats even more impressive,is when he put lemon inside the bottle.
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
There are many, many resources for this effect. Michael Weber has one in his book "Lifesavers". Also, Charlie Justice has a very practical version called "Prohibition". Mike Powers has a version called V.I.P.I used to use the Weber version, but now I use Justin Miller's version titled "Captured". I think it's the most visually stunning version, hands down.

However, I still use Prohibition on many occasions. It is definitly the most practical out of all of them. As far as set-up and reset. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me anytime. Good Luck! Smile
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Charlie Justice's "Prohibition" is fantastic! Easy to do and resets instantly.

Mark.
TheCoats
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of TheCoats
Quote:
On 2010-01-10 07:58, mrunge wrote:
Charlie Justice's "Prohibition" is fantastic! Easy to do and resets instantly.

Mark.

I have to completely agree with this. Prohibition is perfect and I find myself doing it all the time when I am having a night on the town. Good way to catch peoples attention.
Well, That was fun!
MarvinWang
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of MarvinWang
I second porhibition, just can't get any better than that!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Bottle cap trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL