The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Ker-Pop! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Xaa
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Xaa
I'm new to the forums. Life-long lover of magic, since my father gave me "Blackstone's Secrets of Magic" when I was very young. Hobbiest all these years and recently retired educator, I kept getting these forums when I googled for information on effects and such, so I decided to join. So much great information! I will be reading for years and writing when I have something worthy to share.
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - Albert Einstein, What I Believe (1930)
Nala Nosmoht
View Profile
Special user
Surrey,B.C. Canada,
641 Posts

Profile of Nala Nosmoht
Nice to have you on board. We're here to help.
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
G'day Xaa

Welcome to the Café. Perhaps you retired lifestyle will allow some fresh insights into your long-term fascination with the mysteries of magic. I look forward to reading your contributions.

Bob Latta (aka Troppo Bob)
Xaa
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Xaa
Quote:
Welcome to the Café. Perhaps you retired lifestyle will allow some fresh insights into your long-term fascination with the mysteries of magic. I look forward to reading your contributions.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I still teach music part-time here and there, including a group of home schoolers so I have a captive test audience. Today dessert was B'wave Smile
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - Albert Einstein, What I Believe (1930)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Ker-Pop! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL