The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Inquisitor-Inspired (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Quote:
On 2010-06-14 07:49, VernonOnCoins wrote:
Dr. Eamon

I was going for "mood"... "atmosphere"... trying to tell a visual tale, so to speak. Between the video and Rick's description there should be more than enough info to get your imaginative juices flowing Smile

If you made that video… MY COMPLEMENTS! It´s a piece of art and I love the way you edit and shot it, you must be a real pro! I only had no clue of what to aspect from the effect, but if it´s only a tool to build your own effect around I understand.

Again I know Outlaw has some amazing and especially very nice looking products, I have a lot of it and wish the booktests (that are the best I have ever seen!!) where in my own language!!
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Rick:

I really think you have one of the best looking websites and you sell really great products but I want to be honest and sometimes I just don´t know what an effect is meant for. But if it´s just for the looks and to get my creative juices flowing… I can understand… I realize I was expecting every item to be made for a specific effect, with trapdoors, ID´s or otherwise gimmicked or gaffed. I can see the value of these great looking items, that are pieces of art too…
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Thanks Dr. Eamon.

Outlaw Effects and filmmaking are a match made in heaven Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Inquisitor-Inspired (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL