The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Hollywood speed tip (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddy
View Profile
Special user
Manchester
582 Posts

Profile of Eddy
Does anyone else have problems with the cut out there? I can't seem to stop my forefinger from protruding over the end of the deck. I have Show Off 2, yet he does the one handed revolution quite quickly, without much emphasis on finger positioning. At the moment I hold it in straddle. Could anyone pm with the finer points of finger positioning so I can get this very attractive cut down. Thanks.
La magie, c'est ma vie
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
Hmm... you really have to work with this on your own. My hands are big so I don't have to move them that much to get the cards into the Revolution grip. I tend to keep my first finger close to the top of the deck, the second right beside it, the third right near the bottom and the pinky on the end. If I get time I will post a picture.

Lee
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Hollywood speed tip (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL