The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Parrot and parakeet training videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DaveWomach
View Profile
Elite user
Dave Womach
453 Posts

Profile of DaveWomach
Got a quick question for everyone out there interested in birds and magic.

Would you be interested in videos covering the following points?

*Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced Parakeet Magic
*Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced Parrot Magic
*New Dove Techniques, Appearances, & Vanishes.

What would you be most interested in learning?

Your opinions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dave
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Växjö,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
Sure I would. I myself would like to get into birds but I don't want to do doves as everybody else is doing them. I really would like to get into bugies so why not a section on that. I would try to get those tapes anyway as they are close enough.

Jonas Karlsson
Vibono Magic
Sweden
:thumbsup:
Vibono Mirage
Magic entertainer and Balloon artist
Steven Best
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, Canada
14 Posts

Profile of Steven Best
Hey Dave:

I myself would like to learn any new dove techniques, appearances & vanishes. On the other hand there are not very many books or videos on parakeet magic...

-Steven
Steven Best
Vancouver, Canada
www.StevenBest.com
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
290 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
Dave,

It's pretty hard for me to decide since they are all equally interesting, at least to me.

I would be interested in any or all of them.
mike_york
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of mike_york
I go along with Alex here. I have been wanting to add a parrot or two to the dove act. So these videos will be very helpful. I have searching high and low and there really not anything out there.

And I would love to see some new dove moves as well. If you ever saw my dove act it is futuristic and high theme to it. I like to push the envelope a lot!

If you do make them Dave you can put me on this list of buyers!

Mike
Daktari
View Profile
Regular user
USA
154 Posts

Profile of Daktari
I would definitely be interested in the parrot video and probably the others as well. I work exclusively with exotics so any new info would be welcome!
-Daktari
Doveman
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Doveman
Dave,

I would also like to learn more about my blue and gold macaw. They are such beautiful animals that need to be understood correctly. A parrot needs a lot more love and work involved in making it a performer. If anyone is thinking about adding a parrot in there act, make sure it's the right choice. A wild animal is not for everyone. It's like having a two year old that never ages!! Smile Hey Dave how is that holder coming along? Have fun people!!
http://www.wadelive.com
david walsh
View Profile
Regular user
Bonnie Scotland
183 Posts

Profile of david walsh
Reasonably recently I taken an interest in magic with birds. After considerable thought I put getting any birds off until next year when I am in a more settled position. Video's on Parots and parakeets would be of great interest to me. Especially if they covered everything from the keeping and training side of things to the onstage production.
David.
DaveWomach
View Profile
Elite user
Dave Womach
453 Posts

Profile of DaveWomach
Thank you all for your posts!

We are finishing up filming for "Beginner Parakeets, Doves, and Parrots" today, and I will be starting in on editing tonight! It should be ready within a week or two. Not to worry! This volume covers a lot of basics on keeping and training of parakeets and parrots.

Vol. 2 will be covering the intermediate stages of parakeets, doves, and parrots. This volume will also cover my method for training "return flight" doves, and some really cool stuff with parrots!

Vol. 3 is all of the advanced methods, as well as some original ideas with doves (with some help from a great friend of mine, Chance Wolf)!

Again, thanks for your posts! It makes me know that I'm going in the right direction! I will place another post up here when Vol. 1 is finished.

Thanks!

Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Parrot and parakeet training videos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL