The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Which Loftus Svengali Deck? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

T.House
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of T.House
Hi,

I have read a lot of posts on purchasing Svengali decks from Loftus (and have the Don Driver dvd, which is marvelous), but I was wondering which of these you prefer?

Svengali Deck /Blister/24 Dz/Cd
BT-0101
UPC 099996005281
Ea/Blister Card No Ruffing Fluid. A Deck Of Cards Is Riffled To Show They Are All The Same And Then All Different. Mayn Varaiations Possible. Available With Blue Or Red Backs.
$14.40 dozen

Svengali Deck (Wrapped W/Ins) 24 Dz/Ctn
SV-0001
UPC 099996000811
Ea/Printed Box Sold By The Dozen Only No Ruffing Fluid. A Deck Of Cards Is Riffled To Show They Are All The Same And Then All Different. Many Variations Possible.
$11.75/DOZ

Svengali Deck Economy (Bulk)
LF-0310
UPC 099996026071
Not Sorted Sold By The Dozen Only
$9.10/DOZ

The blister one seems to take up more room, but the box for the SV001 indicates that it is a trick deck.

Does the Empire Economy (bulk) deck come with instructions?

Thanks,

Bruce
Jestnjoker
View Profile
Elite user
440 Posts

Profile of Jestnjoker
SV-0001.

It only says Magic Deck on the packaging, not on the actual box. You want the marks to know it is a trick deck. If they think you are doing sleight of hand that will take hours of practice, they won't buy it. "This is deck is designed so that anyone can do magic without any skill or ability. That's why they let me demonstrate it."
Jeff Wright
www.WrightEntertainment.biz
Voted Best Party Entertainer in Cleveland, Nickelodeon Parents' Picks Awards
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
SV-ooo1 is the only way to go.But why buy them by the dozen ? Buy a case ,two gross 288 decks.They won't last long and are cheaper by the case by almost .30 a deck.

Later,Don
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
A blister pack is usually designed for shelf or rack display, which you don't need if you're pitching. The blister-packed version will only take up more room in your travel case and on the pitch table. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
T.House
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of T.House
Thank you to everyone who replied . . . SV-0001 it is! Best wishes for the Holidays.

Bruce
Rod Pringle
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Rod Pringle
Hi Bruce:

YES!!! Use the SV-0001 They come in 2 doz. display boxes. They look sharp out on the joint and the box has a lot of flash to it. Each deck is sealed too, which helps sell them. The Loftus deck has the best feel and for me are easier to work. I know you will like them.

ROD
WillRoya
View Profile
Loyal user
Henderson, NV
223 Posts

Profile of WillRoya
If they run out and sometimes they do, you can also contact Magic Makers. They have unsorted decks for .75 each. But with online video instruction included. I do prefer loftus though.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Which Loftus Svengali Deck? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL