The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » BICYCLE "Blank Phil Decks"? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Andy Moss
View Profile
Special user
713 Posts

Profile of Andy Moss
I would imagine that utilising a thin card would help one to create a very strong and direct 'monte effect' especially if one of the cards (the dulicate of the 'money' card) had a spot of repositional glue in the middle of the back. Think of the possibilities!.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Quote:
On 2010-02-08 13:38, charliemartin wrote:
I love "PHIL", I think it is an awesome trick. Though I never liked the thin cards it was made of..so, when I found Bob Solari's "Name that Card"..I was in heaven. It's made out of bicycle cards, one deck, and every card can be shown front and back.

Name that Card looks interesting...I never cared for certain names on the Phil deck, and it would be nice to get a blank Phil deck as sold by MJM...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
I think Phoenix is the way to go here, the DD looks great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » BICYCLE "Blank Phil Decks"? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL