The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Utility Gaff ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicRocks
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of MagicRocks
I am going to buy a deck of utility gaff( deck of blanks, double f*c*d or double b*c*ed) but not sure which to buy ? I personally wishes to buy a deck of double f*c*d cars as I think it will be of much use to perform a variety of effects.

What's your suggestions and views ?
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Get the Fako set and it has a variety of gaffed cards for many effects. Some you can't buy any other way.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
jake.o
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of jake.o
Most dealers sell a viriety pack which normally includes about seven of each type. I think this is your best option as you can see each one first hand and then buy a full pack of what ever gaff you have used most.
stijnhommes
View Profile
Special user
568 Posts

Profile of stijnhommes
I've come across great effects that I'd like to perform that use each of these gaffs. The only way to figure out which of the tricks you do work best is to try them all out and refill whatever deck you like best in the end, so I agree with Bob and Jake.
MagicRocks
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of MagicRocks
Thanks for the reply but what if the dealer I go to does not sells a variety of gaff cards in a deck but only one kind of gaff cards in a deck? Will it be db or df or blanks?
MagicManJL
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of MagicManJL
They make full decks of all of those - db, df, blank, etc. Just make sure you specify. As you mentioned that you were considering df cards, I will mention that Bicycle has stopped making gaff cards, so those decks in particular are becoming hard to find.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Utility Gaff ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL