The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ultimate Linking Finger Rings in Silver By Max Krause (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Max has done it again! For those of you that want a beautiful natural and truly deceptive Himber ring, take a look at this. Max has added a new version of his Gold Himber ring and it is now at a great price in Solid Silver! He also made the locking mechanism in 18K WG for added reliability. Like everything else Max puts his name on the quality is unmatched. I've held this ring and the method is practically invisible and you can activate it with one hand. The finish is fantastic and this will surely last. This price includes having it made in your exact ring size.

Make sure to check this out if you have ever wanted to do the Himber Rings.

Here is a link to the rings.

http://www.innovativedeceptions.com/id_rings2.htm

Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
RenzIII
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of RenzIII
I just ordered mine, I have had Himbers in the past, having checked out Max's ring first hand, I could not wait to get my hands on one of these, it's the best gaff I have ever seen on a Himber.

If you really want the best and most deceptive, this is the one!!!!!!!!!!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Renzo,

Thank you for the order and the kind words. You are going to love this ring!

Best regards,
Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ultimate Linking Finger Rings in Silver By Max Krause (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL