The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Subliminal Stack Learning (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MemDeck329
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of MemDeck329
Learn the Aronson Stack while driving in your car....

Click here to view/download attached file.
MemDeck329
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of MemDeck329
Here is the second chart, mirror image of the suits order.

Click here to view/download attached file.
MemDeck329
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of MemDeck329
I've created two "mirror image" charts to aid in learning the Aronson Stack while driving along in your vehicle....

Just place one of the charts on your dashboard and a transparent image will magically appear on your windshield! You can see right through it. I have done this several time with information that I needed to learn quickly.

If you have a wall behind your bathroom mirror, you can pin up a chart and it will be readable in your mirror while you are brushing your teeth, shaving, etc. This really does work well. I hope you'll give it a try. Happy Holidays!
MemDeck329
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of MemDeck329
Drat! I see that my pdf conversion program cut the files in half. Smile Sorry about that. If anyone would like to receive the complete JPG files of these mirror charts, PM me.

I'll keep this offer open until December 25, 2009.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
That's a good idea. Smile
Magic is a vanishing art.
leosx1
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of leosx1
Learning the stack with singing various songs and assigning a tune to eacdh card has helpded me greatly along the way
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Subliminal Stack Learning (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL