The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Christmas sale! All Guinn ebooks only $9 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
To celebrate Christmas 2009, from now through Christmas Day all of my ebooks are on sale for only $9 to my friends on The Magic Café, and my blog readers. To get this special price, PLEASE read the following carefully:

1. This offer applies only to ebooks solely by me. ebooks by or in collaboration with Richard Busch ("Positively Positive"), Raymonde Crow ("As the Crow Flies", "The Bird's Eye"), Jeff Pierce ("Off the Menu", "The Traveler") and Ryan Schultz ("Insignia"), are not included in this sale. Only my material and the Peter Vanspauwen book "Belgian Blockbusters" are eligible for this special offer.

2. This offer applies only to ebook downloads. None of the physical products that must be shipped are included.

3. You may get as many Guinn downloads as you want for $9 each. This applies to ALL of my ebooks, whether they are normally $10 or $25 or somewhere in between.

4. DO NOT use the shopping cart on the website. You must send payment via PayPal directly to me at scott(at)scottfguinn(dot)com. THIS IS IMPORTANT: Make sure you put the "f" in "scottfguinn" when sending the payment! There is an opera singer whose name is Scott Guinn whas the same email address without the "f"! Put the f in!

5. Remember that, since we are not going through the website cart, the process will take a little longer. Your items will not be instantly sent automatically. You will have to wait until your payment clears, I get an email notification (when I check my email, which I do several times every day) and I will have to manually reply to you with your files. I'm usually very quick, but I may be out performing or celebrating the holidays some days, and it may take from several hours up to a day to send your files. The wait is worth the savings, though, right?

Buy one, several, or ALL of my ebooks--just $9 each regardless of the regular price.

Merry Christmas!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Got a question from a customer today that I thought I had better address here:

This offer may NOT be used in conjunction with the "Double Your Money" sale. You will need to figure out whether you save more with the double your money sale or the $9 every ebook sale. If you get three of the big books, it's cheaper to go with the $9 sale. If you want two $10 items, the Double Your Money sale is cheaper.

Thanks,

Scott
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

SALE IS OVER

Thanks to everyone who participated. I hope you enjoy your purchases.

Merry Christmas!

Scott
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Christmas sale! All Guinn ebooks only $9 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL